The BEST Homemade Ranch Dressing and Dip
This quick and easy homemade ranch recipe is creamy, oil-free, fresh, and the best-tasting ranch dressing and dip out there. It uses only pantry and fridge staples and pennies for the dollar to make!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream OR plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes can use onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic can use garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon fresh-squeeze lemon juice
- milk or buttermilk, to desired consistency
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Mix all ingredients together, well. This is best after it sits for an hour or more in the fridge to let the flavors blend.