Here’s a great side dish for your own table or to take to a gathering! From the Rohrer Family and Friends Cookbook.
Fiesta Baked Corn
- 2 cups corn
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs (tear up a piece of bread or two, don't use dried crumbs)
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno, chopped, optional
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl. Pour into greased 8X8 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.