8-Layer Greek Dip
This healthy dip can be an appetizer or a side dish and appeals to foodies and health conscious eaters alike. Simple. Healthy. Beautiful presentation. Absolutely delicious! For vegan, omit the Feta or use non-dairy version. Tailor ingredient amounts to your preferences. This recipe can be easily halved.
- 2 containers Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped small
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped from a jar or rehydrated
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup hothouse cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
Serve with favorite crackers, pita chips, bagel chips, naan, or fresh vegetables
- Layer ingredients in order listed.