Hot Cocoa Mix
This creamy delicious mix is a great way to enjoy hot cocoa all winter long! The children prefer it to the store-bought pre-packaged.
Servings: 42 Mugs
- 8 cups dry milk powder
- 1 16 ounce chocolate milk powder
- 1 8 ounce powdered coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder (optional)
- 2 cups sugar (optional or use half)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups micro marshmallows (optional)
Mix all dry ingredients well in a large bowl. Store in a container in a cool dry place. To serve, heat water or milk almost to boiling point. Place 1/3 cup of dry mix into mug and pour boiling water or milk over and stir. Top with whipped cream, if desired.